Parents and flag football players, welcome to the 2018 OGB Season!
Please read below for important information and dates:
Practice begins August 6th at Elk Ridge School: Flag practice is from 6:00pm to 7:30 pm, 3 nights a week before school starts, 2 nights a week after school starts. Flag team practices behind Elk Ridge School on the lower field. Players should pack plenty of water, no carbonated or caffeinated drinks.
• OGB to supply: Game jersey.
• Flag Players to supply: Black shorts or black athletic pants (for game day), black socks, and cleats.
• Proper Game attire: Game Shirt, black pants or black shorts, cleats, mouth guard, black socks.
• Proper Practice attire: T-Shirt, shorts or athletic pants, cleats, and mouth guard.
Physicals: Completed physical must be turned in to Coach by the first practice. Physical forms can be found on the OGB website (CLICK HERE).
Field Rules: We rent the fields and must follow League Rules (Bert Bell) and/or School District Policies:
• No smoking (or using tobacco products) or alcohol on the property.
• No animals allowed.
• No skateboarding.
• No parking on the grass.
• All trash must be thrown away before leaving the premises.
Parking at Elk Ridge School: In the back lot, the parking spaces in the front row are reserved for coaches. Please do not park on the grass. Please drive slowly and watch for children.
Volunteers Needed: As many of you know, OGB is a 100% volunteer based organization. If possible, please volunteer in any way you can to help make this a great season.
Oxford Golden Bears
Please visit our WEBSITE or FACEBOOK for OGB updates and reminders.