Welcome to the 2018 OGB Cheer Season!
It is hard to believe that we will be starting the season in just a few weeks.
Please see below for important information and upcoming dates!
Practices: Cheer practices will begin on Monday, August 6th.
- Non Flag Practice: 4 nights a week from 6:00-8:00pm until 8/24. Starting 8/27, practices will be 3 nights a week.
- Flag Practice: 3 nights a week until 8/24. Starting 8/27, practices will be 2 nights a week.
Parents: Please attend our Parents Information and Player Safety Meeting on August 9th at 6:15 on bleachers in front of Elk Ridge.
Physicals: All cheerleaders MUST have a completed physical turned in on or before the first night of practice in order to participate. Physical forms can be found on the OGB website (CLICK HERE).
Additional Cheer Uniform Items: Please view the required additional cheer uniforms items that your daughter will need. (CLICK HERE)
- Please remember to order required items from Kelly’s Team Store (bloomers, crop top & sneakers- non-flag cheerleaders) as soon as possible. (CLICK HERE FOR KELLY’S TEAM STORE).
- The team store is open through 7/24 to order your items. Orders to ship week of 8/7.
- Cheer shoes are included in the registration fee for non-flag cheerleaders.
- Orders for bows, warm-up jackets, and flag sweatshirts will be collected during the first week of practice.
Coaches: Information from your individual coaches will be sent out the first week of August.
Parking at Elk Ridge School: In the back lot, the parking spaces in the front row are reserved for coaches. Please do not park on the grass.
Field Rules: We rent the fields and must follow League Rules (and/or School District Policies:
• No smoking (or using tobacco products) or alcohol on the property.
• No animals allowed.
• No skateboarding.
• No parking on the grass.
• All trash must be thrown away before leaving the premises.
Bert Bell ID’s: August 22nd at 6:45 at Hockessin Firehouse. If you are a new player, please plan to attend. Returning players that require an updated ID will be notified.
Looking forward to a wonderful season! GO BEARS!